The 2015 Resource Recycling Conference will be held on September 28-30, 2015 at the Downtown Marriott in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The Resource Recycling Conference is the premier conference for the recycling industry's most influential policy leaders, CEOs and government officials. The Resource Recycling Conference features:
- Engaging sessions from industry experts
- Educational workshops
- A bustling tradeshow
Nearly 500 recycling professionals from 39 states and five Canadian provinces attended this exclusive event in 2014, and recycling's best and brightest will be on hand again at the 2015 conference.
Why You Should Attend
Keep up-to-date and see what is new in the industry.
Learn how to take advantage of the economy to maintain and grow your recycling operation. Leading experts will present extensive and detailed industry assessments, including:
- Overview of the latest changes in material diversion policy
- An in depth analysis of market prices for various recycled commodities
- Processing challenges and techniques for specific material types
- Best practices for program growth
- And a host of other issues.
Endless networking opportunities with leaders in the industry.
The Resource Recycling Conference is your opportunity to network with clients, prospective partners, colleagues, vendors and industry leaders all in one location. With meeting everyone in one location, you will save precious time and travel expenses.
Who Should Attend
- Managers of local recycling systems
- Recycling service providers
- Processors and consumers of recyclables
- Environmental organization executives
- Local, state, and federal waste management officials
- Potential investors
Register today to take advantage of the early bird registration fee. Registration includes entrance into conference sessions, exhibit hall, conference packet and program as well as two continental breakfasts, two lunches, refreshment breaks and evening reception.
Sponsoring & Exhibiting
The conference offers array of sponsorship, exhibiting and advertising options that provide your organization with a cost-effective way to promote your products and services, establish you brand, build new business relationship and secure your position as a leader in the industry. It is the perfect opportunity to reach decision makers in the industry.
Additional Educational Opportunities and Events
Several pre-conference workshops and events will be available on September 15 in conjunction with the Resource Recycling Conference, including but not limited to:
- Curbside Value Partnership's The Recycling Partnership Meeting and Board Meeting
- GRRN Zero Waste Training
- National Recycling Coalition Annual Membership Meeting and Board Meeting
- Recycling Innovators Forum
- Recycling Organization Meeting
- Re-Trac Connect Training
- SERDC Board Meeting