The Resource Recycling Conference: Where the Industry Evolves
The Resource Recycling Conference is the must-attend conference for the recycling industry’s most influential policy leaders, CEOs and government officials. The conference, now entering its sixth year, is your opportunity to network with clients, prospective partners, vendors and top materials management decision-makers all in one location, saving you precious time and travel expenses. The conference's lineup of education sessions will offer attendees the latest on materials processing trends, tactics to boost diversion rates, legislative talking points, market analysis and much more.
Collaborate with leading industry groups including:
- American Chemistry Council
- American Forest & Paper Association
- American Institute for Packaging and the Environment
- Association of Postconsumer Plastic Recyclers
- Carton Council
- Closed Loop Fund
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Indiana Recycling Coalition
- Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries
- Keep America Beautiful
- National Association for PET Container Resources
- National Recycling Coalition
- Product Stewardship Institute
- Recycling Innovators Forum
- Recycling Partnership
- ReTrac Connect
- Southeast Recycling Development Council
- State recycling organizations
Don’t miss this opportunity to add your voice to the industry’s most pressing conversations.
Deepen your understanding of the industry’s trends and trajectory:
The Resource Recycling Conference shines a light on the topics most relevant to recycling and composting professionals. At the 2015 edition, experts from across the field will share fresh research findings and delve into key company developments and informed prognoses of the future. Here’s a sneak peek at some of the issues set to be explored in September in Indianapolis:
• Everything You Need to Know About Dirty MRFs
• Updates from the Closed Loop Fund and The Recycling Partnership
• The Past, Present and Future of Critical Commodities Markets
• The Intersection of Recycling and Sustainability
• Proven Strategies for Connecting With Your Community
Network with over 500 industry professionals from influential organizations such as:
For a complete list of companies that attended past
Resource Recycling Conferences, click here.
Registration will open in January 2015. Registration includes entrance into info-packed conference sessions and the exhibit hall as well as two continental breakfasts, two lunches, refreshment breaks and an evening reception.
Sponsoring and Exhibiting
The conference offers array of sponsorship, exhibiting and advertising options that provide your organization with a cost-effective way to promote your products and services, establish your brand, build new business relationships and secure your position as a leader in the industry. It is the perfect opportunity to reach decision-makers in the industry.
Additional Educational Opportunities and Events
Several pre and post conference workshops and events will be available in conjunction with the conference. These include but are not limited to:
• The Recycling Partnership Board Meeting and State Meeting
• GRRN Zero Waste Training
• National Recycling Coalition Annual Membership Meeting and Board Meeting
• Recycling Innovators Forum
• Recycling Organization Meeting
Check back for additional information as it becomes available.
Update on Indiana SB 101
The amended Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA) was passed by the Indiana General Assembly and signed into law April 2. The amended law ensures that RFRA cannot be used as a defense to discriminate against anyone for any reason. For VisitIndy's official statement, click here.