Save the Date
The 2018 Resource Recycling Conference will be held October 22 - 24, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency St Louis at the Arch.
Check back for more details on the 2018 Resource Recycling Conference. The website will be updated shortly.
The Resource Recycling Conference: Where the Industry Evolves
The Resource Recycling Conference, in partnership with the National Recycling Coalition and in alliance with Waste360, the Recycling Association of Minnesota and the Minnesota chapter of SWANA, is the must-attend conference for the recycling industry’s most influential policy leaders, CEOs and government officials. The conference, now entering its seventh year, is your opportunity to network with clients, prospective partners, vendors and top materials management decision-makers all in one location, saving you precious time and travel expenses. The conference's lineup of education sessions will offer attendees the latest on materials processing trends, tactics to boost diversion rates, legislative talking points, market analysis and much more.
Collaborate with leading industry groups including:
- American Chemistry Council
- American Forest & Paper Association
- American Institute for Packaging and the Environment
- Association of Plastic Recyclers
- Carton Council
- Closed Loop Fund
- Construction & Demolition Recycling Association
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries
- Keep America Beautiful
- National Association for PET Container Resources
- National Recycling Coalition
- Product Stewardship Institute
- The Recycling Partnership
- Re-TRAC Connect
- Southeast Recycling Development Council
- State recycling organizations
- Steel Recycling Institute
- Sustainable Packaging Coalition
Don’t miss this opportunity to add your voice to the industry’s most pressing conversations.
Deepen your understanding of the industry’s trends and trajectory:
The Resource Recycling Conference shines a light on the topics most relevant to recycling and composting professionals. Experts from across the field will share fresh research findings and delve into key company developments and informed prognoses of the future. Here’s a sneak peek at some of the issues set to be explored in Minneapolis:
• Everything You Need to Know About Dirty MRFs
• Updates from the Closed Loop Fund and The Recycling Partnership
• The Past, Present and Future of Critical Commodities Markets
• The Intersection of Recycling and Sustainability
• Proven Strategies for Connecting With Your Community
Earn Continuing Education Units
The Resource Recycling Conference has teamed up with SWANA to offer continuing education units for attending the conference sessions. SWANA is the leading source of solid waste training and education throughout North America for facility policy-makers, mangers, owners and operators, and industry consultants. You may obtain your CEU forms at the conference registration desk on-site.
Network with over 400 industry professionals from influential organizations such as:
A complete list of companies that attended past
Resource Recycling Conferences will be available soon.
Registration will open in Spring 2018. Registration includes entrance into info-packed conference sessions and the exhibit hall as well as two continental breakfasts, two lunches, refreshment breaks and an evening reception. Registration does not include lodging.
Sponsoring and Exhibiting
The conference offers an array of sponsorship, exhibiting and advertising options that provide your organization with a cost-effective way to promote your products and services, establish your brand, build new business relationships and secure your position as a leader in the industry. It is the perfect opportunity to reach decision-makers in the industry.
Additional Educational Opportunities and Events
Several pre and post conference workshops and events will be available in conjunction with the conference. These include but are not limited to:
• Zero Waste Trainings
• NRC's Annual Membership Meeting and Candidates Forum
• Recycling Organization Meeting
• Recycling Town Hall: Connecting Trade Groups and State Recycling Associations
• Measurement Matters
• Murray J Fox Scholarship and NRC's Annual Awards